Here is a note we received from an SL resident who was a victim – Kurt Cassady: “This is the first event I’ve noticed in Second Life that raised funds for those affected by the spill, so thank you for being a part of it. Although I have been partially reimbursed by BP through claims, they only give about 50% of what was lost. Many still haven’t recieved anything from them….. Anyways, glad some peeps in Second Life still care.”
August 11, 2010
A Thank You Note.. RE: BP Victims Fund Raising
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 11th, 2010 at 12:34 am and posted in MV-SL-General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- feeling a tiny bit under the weather. So going to see a Dr. in Dubai before we leave for India. 6 years ago
- fell asleep last night at 9PM. now its almost 5AM Sat here and I will time travel back to "Friday Night atThe Pocket" http://bit.ly/cAQ3uv 6 years ago
- smile 6 years ago
- Ha! Now will you smokers want /try to quit? http://tinyurl.com/29dtghn 6 years ago
- "Think for a minute about what makes you fabulous and how you can celebrate it." -- Laura Mercier 6 years ago
- Friday Night at The Pocket Nov 12, 2010
- Audio Post.. A little message from me
- Harbinger. A truly brilliant short film by Phaylen “Hitchcock” Fairchild
- 2nd life.. 1st life. What am I doing here? What do you suggest?
- My farewell to Live n Kickin
- Maxwell Grafs.. 2nd Annual Colonoscopy- Fest in SL
- More 1st Life.. In some places they want to keep the people sick