Here is a note we received from an SL resident who was a victim – Kurt Cassady: “This is the first event I’ve noticed in Second Life that raised funds for those affected by the spill, so thank you for being a part of it. Although I have been partially reimbursed by BP through claims, they only give about 50% of what was lost. Many still haven’t recieved anything from them….. Anyways, glad some peeps in Second Life still care.”
August 11, 2010
A Thank You Note.. RE: BP Victims Fund Raising
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 11th, 2010 at 12:34 am and posted in MV-SL-General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Friday Night at The Pocket Nov 12, 2010
- Audio Post.. A little message from me
- Harbinger. A truly brilliant short film by Phaylen “Hitchcock” Fairchild
- 2nd life.. 1st life. What am I doing here? What do you suggest?
- My farewell to Live n Kickin
- Maxwell Grafs.. 2nd Annual Colonoscopy- Fest in SL
- More 1st Life.. In some places they want to keep the people sick