Recently I was asked by my friend Bellissima Benneli of Regent Estates in Second Life to help out with a memorial event in Second life. I said yes I would be honored to help out and after meeting with the Regent Estates staff and Melody Regent it was decided that I would help with assigning people to read the names of people who died in the attacks and to do some PR on the event itself. I had no Idea how successful this event would be and I have to say the staff of Regents Estates, all of the people who read, and the attendees and the media “thank You” you were all a pleasure to work with. Thank you all for being involved and letting me be involved with such an important event in RL and SL. Im running out of time to post here right now but I will put up one pic and a couple of links.
September 11, 2008
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 11th, 2008 at 6:09 pm and tagged with 9/11, memorial and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “9.11 memorial”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Friday Night at The Pocket Nov 12, 2010
- Audio Post.. A little message from me
- Harbinger. A truly brilliant short film by Phaylen “Hitchcock” Fairchild
- 2nd life.. 1st life. What am I doing here? What do you suggest?
- My farewell to Live n Kickin
- Maxwell Grafs.. 2nd Annual Colonoscopy- Fest in SL
- More 1st Life.. In some places they want to keep the people sick