Friday Night at The Pocket the music was great as usual.. but then at the end of the show.. Noma being the last one on Stage I asked her if she could show off the Tornado shes been rezzing all over SL this week ( Just couldn’t help myself its so much fun to get sucked up in it..( although I do respect the danger and feel for those in RL who have been harmed by these things) anyways with about 40 avatars in the sim.. she summoned one up and about half the people in the area eventually were sucked up into it for a free spinning ride in the winds unlike anything else on SL. Thank you Noma! You Rock.. Warrior Princes of The Blues and Winds!
August 17, 2008
Noma Faltas Tornado
This entry was posted on Sunday, August 17th, 2008 at 7:31 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- feeling a tiny bit under the weather. So going to see a Dr. in Dubai before we leave for India. 7 years ago
- fell asleep last night at 9PM. now its almost 5AM Sat here and I will time travel back to "Friday Night atThe Pocket" http://bit.ly/cAQ3uv 7 years ago
- smile 7 years ago
- Ha! Now will you smokers want /try to quit? http://tinyurl.com/29dtghn 7 years ago
- "Think for a minute about what makes you fabulous and how you can celebrate it." -- Laura Mercier 7 years ago
- Friday Night at The Pocket Nov 12, 2010
- Audio Post.. A little message from me
- Harbinger. A truly brilliant short film by Phaylen “Hitchcock” Fairchild
- 2nd life.. 1st life. What am I doing here? What do you suggest?
- My farewell to Live n Kickin
- Maxwell Grafs.. 2nd Annual Colonoscopy- Fest in SL
- More 1st Life.. In some places they want to keep the people sick