I apologize for my inability to attend and contribute due to what was probably avoidable had I not immersed myself in so many personal and SL projects at one time. When I came down with the flu earlier this week It was suggested to me that I step aside and let a backup person take on duties. Instead I thought I was superwoman and could deal with being sick and continue working. Basically due to my actions I ended up dumping it all on Freestar Tammas and her assistants. My deepest.. sincerest apologies to you Freestar, Nekololi, Insky, SLCN and all of the other dedicated and hard working sponsors and and incredibly hard working volunteers who ended up having to cover me at the last minuet. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for doing such an amazing job as I can see what was collected for Toys For Tots in the first Eve of this event. You are all incredibly great people, some I have known and some I have come to meet for the first time as you have decided to contribute to this. I say this with my eyes swelling with tears of joy from seeing what love can do… even in a digital virtual world. Ive been given a punishment by The Powers that be.. after looking forward to these two days for weeks I had to miss the first half of it. I will slow pay more attention in the future to what my friends, partners and co-workers are telling me. I will step aside when they ask or suggest. I will do my best to be a better person to work with and depend on. Once again… Thank you.. and God Bless you all. HUGE HUGGZZ………. Delinda
December 9, 2007
This entry was posted on Sunday, December 9th, 2007 at 8:09 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “My apologies…”
- feeling a tiny bit under the weather. So going to see a Dr. in Dubai before we leave for India. 6 years ago
- fell asleep last night at 9PM. now its almost 5AM Sat here and I will time travel back to "Friday Night atThe Pocket" http://bit.ly/cAQ3uv 6 years ago
- smile 6 years ago
- Ha! Now will you smokers want /try to quit? http://tinyurl.com/29dtghn 6 years ago
- "Think for a minute about what makes you fabulous and how you can celebrate it." -- Laura Mercier 6 years ago
- Friday Night at The Pocket Nov 12, 2010
- Audio Post.. A little message from me
- Harbinger. A truly brilliant short film by Phaylen “Hitchcock” Fairchild
- 2nd life.. 1st life. What am I doing here? What do you suggest?
- My farewell to Live n Kickin
- Maxwell Grafs.. 2nd Annual Colonoscopy- Fest in SL
- More 1st Life.. In some places they want to keep the people sick